Spice Mobiles now collaborate with Chinese handset maker Huawei and plan to launch attractive feature smart phones include in the nominal price category. The first attempt of the collaboration just launched in the Country with affordable price.
S Huawei Ascend Y100 comes with 2.8 inches TFT touch screen with 143 ppi (pixel per inch) density. The handset is powered by an 800 MHz Cortex-A5 Qualcomm (MSM7225A) Snapdragon processor with Adreno 200 graphic acceleration. S Huawei Ascend Y100 provides decent memory capabilities like 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM and expandable memory up to 32 GB. The handset has a 3.2 mega pixels camera on the rear to capture images and videos with an average quality. Geo-tagging and face detection features are available in the camera.
S Huawei Ascend Y100 runs Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system and contains Accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors. The smart phone has a standard 1050 mAh Li-Ion battery which provides sufficient talk time and standby time. The handset is now available in black and white colors.
Spice- S Huawei Ascend Y100 Key Features
- 106.5 x 56 x 10.9 mm Dimensions
- 100 gram Weight
- 2.8 inches TFT touch screen with 240 x 320 Pixels Resolution
- 800 MHz Cortex-A5 Qualcomm (MSM7225A) Snapdragon processor
- Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) Operating System
- Adreno 200 GPU
- 256 MB RAM and 512 MB ROM
- Up to 32 GB Expandable Memory via micro SD Cards
- Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass Sensors
- 3.2 MP Rear Camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, WAP, micro USB, NFC, A-GPS
- 1050 mAh Li-Ion battery
Spice- S Huawei Ascend Y100 Price in India
S Huawei Ascend Y100 is priced Rs. 5990/-