The Indian telecom operator Tata DoCoMo recently announced a partnership with the leading European computer company Fujitsu Technology Solutions for manufacturing smart phones with attractive features.
The first smart phone of this collaboration named Fujitsu F-074 comes with Google Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich platform. Fujitsu F-074 smart phone enables 3G-WiFi connectivity and also featuring 512 MB RAM, 1GB internal memory and 32 GB maximum expandable memory via micro SD cards. The smart phone has a brilliant 4 inch TFT LCD AMOLED multi touch display with 480 × 800 pixels resolution. The smart phone is offering a waterproof-scratch resistant display specialty.
Fujitsu F-074 3G smart phone is powered by a 1.4 GHz single core Snapdragon S2 processor with inbuilt graphic acceleration. The handset also sports 5 mega pixels digital camera on the rear with auto focus and digital zoom. The handset has a LED flash light for capturing images in low light. Fujitsu F-074 smart phone has carrying a standard 1,400 mAh Li-Ion battery which provides sufficient power life for smooth performance without any delay.
Fujitsu F-074 3G smart phone Key features
- Waterproof-scratch resistant features
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System
- 1.4 GHz (single core) Snapdragon S2 processor
- 4 inch TFT LCD AMOLED multi touch display
- 512 MB RAM and 1GB internal memory
- 32 GB expandable memory
- 5 MP Rear camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 1,400 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, A-GPS, micro USB, WAP, FM Radio with Recording