After the complete success of the world’s first Intel powered smart phone Xolo 900, the Lava Company recently announced another awesome feature phone named Lava Xolo A700 which is a dual SIM-dual standby connectivity mobile. Lava Xolo A700 will be an attractive device because of its special features and tremendous design.
Lava Xolo A700 is powered by 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor with inbuilt graphic acceleration. The smart phone runs Google’s popular Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. The handset has a brilliant 4 inch HD TFT LCD Capacitive touch screen with 960 x 540 pixels resolution and 16M colors. The smart phone also enables a decent ppi (pixels per inch) density which provides a crystal clear visual experience.
Lava Xolo A700 dual smart phone sports 5 mega pixels rear camera with auto focus and LED flash. The main camera also offers HD (720p) video recording capability. There is a front camera for video calling which is VGA quality. The memory options of the device such as 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal memory and 32 GB expandable memory via micro SD cards are fulfill the multimedia proficiency of the handset.
The Lava Xolo A700 has includes a standard 1700 mAh Li-Ion battery which provides 6 hours talk time on 2G and 3 hours talk time on 3G. The smart phone enables Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient Light Sensors which are provides advanced smart phone features. Connectivity options like 3G, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth, GPRS and EDGE are available.
Lava Xolo A700 Key Features
- Dual SIM-dual connectivity
- 68.5 x 136 x 9.1 mm dimensions
- 115 g weight
- 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- 4 inch HD TFT LCD Capacitive touch screen
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 960 x 540 pixels display resolution and 16M colors
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory
- 32 GB expandable memory
- 5 MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3 MP front camera
- HD (720p) video recording
- 1700 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 6 hours talk time on 2G
- 3 hours talk time on 3G
- 425 hours standby time on 2G
- 288 hours standby time on 3G
- Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient Light Sensors
- 3G, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth, GPRS, EDGE, FM radio with recording, 3.5 mm audio jack