The LG Company expands their popular Optimus smart phone series for adding awesome feature phones. LG Optimus G2 is the new hot news from LG.
The smart phone comes with 5.5 inches full HD (1080p) TFT LCD Capacitive touch display with higher grade pixels per inch (ppi) density. LG Optimus G2 is powered by the latest 2.5 GHz quad-core Krait processor with built in graphic acceleration. The handset sports 2 GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB internal memory variants. There is also a memory slot on the device for expanding the memory.
The smart phone has 13 mega pixels camera on the rear with auto focus and dual LED flash. There is secondary camera on front which is 1.3 mega pixels for video calling options. LG Optimus G2 expected to be launch with Google’s latest Android platform named Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie. The smart phone has also enabled 4G LTE advanced connectivity.
LG Optimus G2 Key Features
- 5.5 inches TFT LCD Capacitive touch Screen
- Full HD (1080p) display
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Krait processor
- Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie OS
- 2 GB RAM
- 16/32/64 GB internal memory variants
- 13 mega pixels camera on the rear
- 1.3 mega pixels front camera
- Auto focus and dual LED flash
- 4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth, A-GPS, GPRS, WAP, Stereo FM with recording