Nokia is expanding their prestigious Lumia smart phone series. The Company recently announced another Lumia handset named Nokia Lumia 620.
The smart phone comes with 3.8 inches TFT LCD capacitive touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The Corning Gorilla Glass protects against the scratches and bumps of the display. The Clear Black WVGA display also provides a decent ppi (pixel per inch) density. Nokia Lumia 620 is powered by 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor with built - in graphic acceleration.
The smart phone enables decent memory options like 512MB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. There is also a micro SD memory card slot for expanding the storage up to 64 GB. Nokia Lumia 620 sports 5 mega pixels rear camera with auto focus and LED flash. There is also one VGA front camera for video calling purpose. HD (720p) video recording is available on the handset. Microsoft’s popular Windows 8 operating system provides the platform.
Nokia also enables their 'dual-shot' technique which helps creating new colors and textures for this smartphone. The handset includes a standard 1300 mAh Li-Ion battery which provides 14.6 hours talktime on GSM and 9.9 hours on WCDMA.
Nokia Lumia 620 Key Features
- 115.4 x 61.1 x 11.02 mm dimensions
- 127g weight
- 3.8 inches TFT LCD capacitive touch display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Windows 8 operating system
- 1GHz (dual-core) Snapdragon S4 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 8GB of Internal Storage
- 64 GB expandable memory
- 5 MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 0.3 MP front camera
- HD (720p) video recording
- 1300 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 14.6 hours talk time on GSM
- 9.9 hours talk time on WCDMA
- NFC, WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, Glonass, micro-USB and 3.5mm audio connector