Galaxy series named Galaxy S5. The smartphone achieved an IP67 certification for its strong body and dust and water-resistant features. The body parts of the device are cleverly designed with a metallic finish on the side and actually made from a blend of poly-carbonate and glass fiber.
Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with 5.10 inches capacitive Full HD Super AMOLED touch screen and provides 432 pixels per inch (PPI) density. Galaxy S5 is little heavier than the Galaxy S4. The device weighs 145 grams and has 142x72.5x8.1mm dimensions.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 has new valuable hardware features, including a fingerprint scanner, heart rate sensor (built into the same rear module as the LED flash), and a toned-down Touch Wiz UI on top of its OS. The smart phone runs Google’s latest 4.4.2 Android KitKat operating system which provides few marvelous smart features.
The device enables the latest connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with MIMO functionality, ANT+, Bluetooth 4.0, USB3.0, NFC, and Infrared remote functionality. The smart phone is powered by a standard 2800mAh Li-Ion battery which provides 21 hours of talk time, and 390 hours of standby time.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Key Features
- 5.10 inches capacitive touch screen
- 1080x1920 pixels screen resolution
- 441 to 415 pixels per inch (PPI) display density
- 2.5GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 64GB Expandable memory (via Micro SD Card)
- 16 mega pixels main camera on the rear
- 2.1 mega pixels front facing camera
- Google Android 4.4.2 OS
- Standard 2800 mAh Li-ion battery
- 25 hours Talk Time and 672 hours of standby time